April 11, 2013

OZ NEWS


 A TRIFECTA OF AUSTRALIAN EVENTS

FROM DOWN UNDER TO THE BIG APPLE




Vanished into Stitches at Montsalvat

My solo show continues its run - right to the other side of the world! With the addition of 12 Australian Marsupials.

April 24th - June 9th 
Montsalvat / Barn Gallery open daily 9-5
7 Hillcrest Ave, Eltham, Melbourne, Australia  (03) 9439 7712

Opening reception  April 24th / 6:30-8:30

Red Chair Artist Talk
May 1st  RSVP (03) 9439 7712
Doors open 7:00pm  Montsalvat / Barn Gallery

_________________________________________________________________________________


Heritage Knits from Lisadurne Alpacas

'Bold and Braided Throw Rug and Cushion, with Twisted Slippers'
Ruth Marshall designs

It's almost time to introduce my first foray into knit designs.
I'm so excited, I couldn't wait to let you know!


Ever wondered what to do with those knitting nancy / french knitting tubes?  Braid them up with my blanket kit!  Oh, and cushion & bed socks kits as well, all in creamy natural yarn shorn and spun from a family of Alpacas at Lisadurne, in North Central Victoria, Australia.

Launch date & website to be announced soon!

_________________________________________________________________________________


Australian Consulate

Well I usually go here to vote, so I'm feeling pretty good about showing my work at my fave consulate!

This coming July
Australian Consulate / Monash Room

150 E 42nd St, New York City, NY USA 
(212) 351-6500

Dates & details to come in my June newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

join mailing list
* indicates required